Pricing 2003 25hp yamaha 4 stroke outboard

titaniumneck

Petty Officer 1st Class
South Louisiana, what is the resale value of a very clean 2003 25 hp yamaha 4 stroke electric start.

titaniumneck

Petty Officer 1st Class
Value of motor

2003 25 hp 4 stroke yamaha outboard, electric start, tiller handle. Runs great, how much is it worth.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Merged the 2 topics.

Please dont start multiple topics about the same subject or in multiple forums

If you think your topic would be better served in a different forum, PM any Mod and ask it to be moved.

If you think your topic has been missed because its not at the top of the recent post page, simply type a bump, back to the top or anyone? reply:
Bump
BTTT
Anyone?

That will move it back to the top of the list.

I have no idea what a 25hp Yammy would be worth in WV, too recent a motor for anything I use/do, so no idea what it'd be worth in LA. Likely the same for many of our members that dont live nearby, so no frame of reference to price it.

Its worth what someone will pay, so see what Craigs and other places have similar motors listed for.

Please remember no selling in the open forum as well.

Good luck.

charleso

Petty Officer 2nd Class
There is an online "Blue Book" for outboard motors and boats. Google search and you should find it.

Elkins45

Petty Officer 2nd Class
FWIW I just sold my 2003 short shaft electric start tiller model for $1700. It only had 15 hours on it. The blue book says $1740 is average retail. Mine had faded paint but was essentially brand new inside. It sold within a week for the asking price.