HELP ! ME . 02 F225 Code 37 Air intake passage

magnoman

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hi,
I have 02 F225 about 1k hrs
Idles great runs great but having strange problem it will start to miss and run rough just off idle 800-900 rpm then clear up above that .
I connected Laptop and ran diagnostics I get code 37 Air intake passage ? The TPS is adjusted to spec and everything else seems ok . I took off IAC looks clean ?
It seems to happen after 10 -15 minutes after warm up ? stumped on this one ?

tommarvin

Ensign
Do everything you can to fix a code 37, you could Google it to find out what you can do. to fix it, is it a filter?for a air intake passage. How often do you replace the IAC.
If not ,call a certified Yamaha mechanic for a 30 min diagnosis of code 37.

99yam40

Fleet Admiral
Hi,
I have 02 F225 about 1k hrs
Idles great runs great but having strange problem it will start to miss and run rough just off idle 800-900 rpm then clear up above that .
I connected Laptop and ran diagnostics I get code 37 Air intake passage ? The TPS is adjusted to spec and everything else seems ok . I took off IAC looks clean ?
It seems to happen after 10 -15 minutes after warm up ? stumped on this one ?

you need to do a web search for Rodbolt17 and give your motors complete model # and problem info on that forum

schematic

Lieutenant Junior Grade
watching live data , look for tps voltage when you slowly open the throttle. Should be a smooth increase in voltage. If not, replace tps