04 Yamaha 50TLRC bogging wot

Skidkids

Recruit
Ok so I just bought a boat and it has a 2004 Yamaha 50TLRC 2 stroke she starts and runs just fun and on the water I can give it a little of throttle and it will do fine once you give a good amount of throttle it bogs and dies I can't wot for a minute or two then it will agin bog down and cut out and die something I can take the throttle down an she'll stay runnin at low rpm's I've had the boat out 3 times first time it did great no problems at first I ran it wot cruzing around an it died once then ran fine for the rest of the trip till I guned it and it died agin and wouldn't stay running for about 15 minutes then she started right up an ran great rest of the tip 2nd time out was no problem at all and 3rd time i wasn't able to run wot at all an could only run at low rpm's I don't even know where to start I'm not sure if it's the fuel from the gas station or pump or something like that not sure where to start sorry for the book

99yam40

Fleet Admiral
that is one long run on sentence you put out there.

Test your alarm to make sure it works, but overheat or low oil should not make it die, just restrict RPMs to around 2K
My guess is it is running out of fuel or junk in fuel.

Did you try pumping the primer bulb to see if that helped?

Skidkids

Recruit
Yeah sorry about that. I did try pumping bulb it was hard to pump but it didn't seem to help. I did full up at the gas station last time we went out. Thinking that it's maybe the gas an possibly a bad fuel pump as well