Hydraulic steering cylinder for Volvo Penta SX without power steering

Nordan6100

Recruit
For a long time I have been searching for hydraulic steering cylinder to my Volvo Penta SX without power steering. I now have all the sizes of the dimensions of Ultraflex UC 133-IOB steering cylinder and think it will work, despite the fact that all tables says that it only fits for SX with power steering.

Is there anyone who has found a steering cylinder which is bolt on the original bracket on the inside of the transom mount for VP SX without power steering?

Bondo

Staff member
For a long time I have been searching for hydraulic steering cylinder to my Volvo Penta SX without power steering. I now have all the sizes of the dimensions of Ultraflex UC 133-IOB steering cylinder and think it will work, despite the fact that all tables says that it only fits for SX with power steering.

Is there anyone who has found a steering cylinder which is bolt on the original bracket on the inside of the transom mount for VP SX without power steering?

Ayuh,......Welcome Aboard,...... Are ya tryin' to replace the helm, 'n cable, with a closed system hyd. helm, 'n cylinder,..??

Or tryin' to get P/S off a motor mounted pump,..??

Got a link to pictures of what yer talkin' 'bout,..??

Nordan6100

Recruit
I want to replace my teleflex cable steering with a hydraulic system. (Picure 1) Today my teleflex cable are attached to the transom and direct too steering arm (Picture 2). The problem is to find a steering cylinder that fits. There er NO power steering involved in my system

watski.jpg transom5.JPG

Attachments

• transom5.JPG
    transom5.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 1
  • transom5.JPG
    transom5.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 0
  • transom5.JPG
    transom5.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 0
  • watski.jpg