2002 volvo penta 5.0 gxi-b fuel injectors??? want to replace them..

striper man

Recruit
Getting a rough idle and rich condition. Tried everything except for new fuel injectors. Volvo Punta sells the injectors for $200 a piece. !! Want to replace them with aftermarket injectors. Can anyone tell me a brand or how many pound injectors these are? Thanks.

NoExcuses

Seaman
Re: 2002 volvo penta 5.0 gxi-b fuel injectors??? want to replace them..

I assume that you have tried sending them to an injector shop like these guys in the link below. It's hard to believe that if they are working within spec that the injectors are at fault. I've talked to a guy that services injectors, matching an after market injector is going to be difficult since there is not a big after market for Volvo Penta engines. I would think the guys at Marren would be able to help you pick injectors if you still want to go down the after market road.

http://www.injector.com/injector_service.html

Bondo

Staff member
Re: 2002 volvo penta 5.0 gxi-b fuel injectors??? want to replace them..

Getting a rough idle and rich condition. Tried everything except for new fuel injectors. Volvo Punta sells the injectors for $200 a piece. !! Want to replace them with aftermarket injectors. Can anyone tell me a brand or how many pound injectors these are? Thanks.

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,... Has it been run on a diagnostic 'puter,..??