Volvo Penta 1992 v8 305 will not stay running Idle

Had new engine installed and has been out of water for two seasons. Bad gas was removed from tank and dryed out Fuel filter replaced and old fuel blown out of lines . To eliminate engine ran engine off five gallon tank.Original problem was it would start up and would run if you adjusted choke to not full open with hand then it would stall so I used five gallon gas can an replaced filter it started up and ran for ten mintues and shut it down then started up again ran great came up till running temp gave it some gas then to idle no problem then did it again no problem then on third time it would stall after giving it gas. So I took carberator apart and it was pretty dirty so cleaned the jets and all of carberator. Then put it back in and ran it from the five gallon container it ran great for like 15 minutes up and down throttle no problem . So I decided to hook it up to onboard fuel tank has High tess gas with ethanol treatment in it ran great for like ten minutes then it started to loss power and die . So I removed line from boat put gas can back on and it ran for five minutes and died would not even idle so I checked screen at carb all clear nothing floating in gas filter ether. I am stumped anything I have miss please tell me labor day weekend is shot now I am so miffed.