1990 305 volvo

hourston18

Recruit
need some help here took my boat out one last ime in oct and over heated big time so cracked head or head gask iether way the thing has 600 hours

so 350 TPI running in safe mode via lap top or trying to fing a carb/intake convertion for a lt1 i have a raddle from my motor while runing at prop temp maybe the block so its not worth rebuilding the whole thing to me anyways

any sugestions would help

thanks T

Bondo

Staff member
Re: 1990 305 volvo

Ayuh,... I ain't so sure what that means Either,...
Punctuation would probably Help....

I can tell ya, the LT1 is Not an option....

hourston18

Recruit

seen a guy with a 89 TPI and he had started the motor and re programed the computer to stay in "safe mode" so that its not reading for exhaust and o2 just wondering if anyone here has done anything like this?

Bondo

Staff member

seen a guy with a 89 TPI and he had started the motor and re programed the computer to stay in "safe mode" so that its not reading for exhaust and o2 just wondering if anyone here has done anything like this?

Ayuh,... If you're asking whether you can take a running motor out of a car, 'n drop it into your boat,..??

No,... Ain't happenin', for Many reasons...

jfalco

Petty Officer 3rd Class

need some help here took my boat out one last ime in oct and over heated big time so cracked head or head gask iether way the thing has 600 hours

so 350 TPI running in safe mode via lap top or trying to fing a carb/intake convertion for a lt1 i have a raddle from my motor while runing at prop temp maybe the block so its not worth rebuilding the whole thing to me anyways

any sugestions would help

thanks T

what language are u speaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glastron_V210

Petty Officer 1st Class

There is no such animal as 'safe mode'.

There is closed and open loop, and limp home mode.

It can be programmed to be open loop. You sure don't want limp home mode.

Chay