Volvo C1 DP U-joint Cross Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

billbayliner

Chief Petty Officer
Hello: Would anyone know a brand cross reference # for my Volvo C1 Dp drives U-joints?

The volvo part number is 3860232

Thanks

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Volvo C1 DP U-joint Cross Reference

Ayuh,... It's in the Adults Only section....

billbayliner

Chief Petty Officer

Just went through the thread and links in the Adult section but could not find U-Joint for the C1 DP.

Found for the 290 but according to the Volvo site the U-joint part numbers are different between the 2 drives.

billbayliner

Chief Petty Officer

Am replacing the U-joints in a DP C and the part number is the same as the DP C1 spiders I was replacing a couple months ago.

I was never able to find a cross reference for the volvo part number 3860232 but thought I might give it another try here for help.

Anyone happened to find a replacement for these U-Joints?

Bill

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I have wondered the same thing. Have now found a Sierra interchange. They are still a bit spendy at $104 each (SRP) but it's still a lot better than Volvo's $140.
The ujoints were identical, including the cast numbers and marking to the OEM ujoints.
Bad thing is, I don't remember the number right off. But I will get it tomorrow when I go to work.

Ahhh, the wonders of the telephone
Sierra Number is 18-6406.
Use the snap rings wrapped with the ujoint, not the different sized ones included.

billbayliner

Chief Petty Officer

Don: I have researched this for about 6 hours over the course of a couple days.

Here is what I have which should work, I do not have access to them but would like to order one just to match up. The precision 344 can be had for $20 and is available online in the US......... If you order one let me know results

Neapco 1-005 NOTE: This ujoint may have grease zirks in caps. DO NOT use if they do.
Spicer 5.4x
Precision 344
Rockford K4

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.