Volvo Penta SX A Drive

Woofa8

Recruit
Hi guys, I'm after a little help. Replaced the trim cover last year as it was leaking. we have been out and split one of the 4 trim hydraulic lines. Unfortunately I didn't keep the old unit after replacing it. Would anyone know where to get one new or used?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fun Times

Staff member
Hi there Woofa8, welcome to iboats!

Would you happen to know if you have the first or second design trim system?
For some members here, it may be helpful if you could provide your transom shield and stern drive serial numbers to possibly help ensure the correct hose is located.

In the following link about half way down the page is the two design options for your trim pump and hoses...That should help narrow the search down some. http://www.volvopentastore.com/Trans...view_id.775527

If you can find the correct hose part number then you could try searching online for used ones like you asked about above 'Say on EBay but chances might be on the low side of finding just one hose as this system became available right around 2007 and they had some issues with the first design to where they had to make a few changes a bit later so possibly even lowering the chance of finding a used one from someone. < That mentioned your first post was re-phrased to fit within iboats guidelines. Also lets go-ahead and move your topic on down to the correct sub-forum titled Volvo Penta I/O & Inboard Gas Engines & Outdrives.
Thanks and good luck.:encouragement: Screenshot (28).png