Volvo 8.1 GXI-C, Won't Turn Over When Hot, Starts Perfect when cold.

NHMONTEREY

Recruit
I have a 2003 Monterey with a Volvo 8.1 GXI-C, the boat only has 60 hrs it has been properly stored for about 4 years. The bad gas was drained and fresh fuel added. The boat starts as expected when cold, runs great but when you run it for about 30 mins and shut down it will not turn over. If you only run it for say 5-10 mins, starts as expected. Initially I was told the starter, changed that, checked all fuses and relays/kill switch etc. Cleaned all the battery cables at the battery and starter, cleaned the negative ground wire on the block. Swapped out batteries as I was told they were not great so have proper new batteries in it. With the new batteries engine running the volt gauge is about 13.5/14 ish. After shutting down at the dock to try the restart the volts gauge drops down to 12/12.5 ish. I did swap the relays with the spare and no change.

Any ideas? I know cables have been mentioned before, the mechanic in looking at the cables did not think that was the cause as they looked good.