Corsa Thru Hull ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN River

Recruit
Hello all. Quick question. My boat has Corsa thru hull side exhaust with no diverters. Thru hull all the time. My issue is, the tips are making lots of noise. They have the internal anti surge flappers. Can I just remove them ? Is there a way to quieten them down ?

alldodge

Staff member
You can add muffler tips if you have the room. Have any pics?

TN River

Recruit
Sorry, I meant that the anti surge flappers are noisy. They ping pretty loud at idle. I would love to just remove them

alldodge

Staff member
Oh ok, those metal ones do clank a bit. You might be able to remove them but then water reversion goes up. That style I notice to be on the sides and not the back. Have you contacted Corsa? I called them with issue and they were very helpful.

SeaEsta-12

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Sorry, I meant that the anti surge flappers are noisy. They ping pretty loud at idle. I would love to just remove them
I know this is an old post, but I am experiencing the same thing. Loud and pingy at idle, but gone when in gear. Did you end up removing them?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I know this is an old post, but I am experiencing the same thing. Loud and pingy at idle, but gone when in gear. Did you end up removing them?

TN River has not visited the forum in a year. That's why it's an old post. :doh:

Start a new thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.