Volvo Penta Online Store-still missing

BRICH1260

Lieutenant
Does anybody know what`s up with the Volvo Penta online store. I relied heavily on that site for exploded parts illustrations and part numbers. Iboats even linked to it as a resource. For several months now every time I try to access I get the message-We'll be back soon. Well it`s been 5-6 months and still nothing is available. Anybody know whats going on?

Mnoverboard

Seaman
Not too sure, in Canada, the store geo locks me out. I have to use a VPN to access. Try marinepartseurope.com, they have all the exploded views and part numbers. Cheers

BRICH1260

Lieutenant
Not sure how to clear my cache, I`m not that technically savvy and even if I can since I am using a work computer. However when I click on the provided links, I still get the same message-We`ll be back soon. I have used marinepartseurope as a backup, but find it a little harder to navigate. Scott, don't know why you have no problems but I do? I even get the same page accessing thru Google.

Last edited:

skydiveD30571

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Marinepartsexpress also has the same exploded views. I use it as a backup to the VP online store.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
works for me on my phone, at home, and at work. you can google clearing cache and cookies