2000 Penta 7.4GI fuel pump?

DemoDick

Seaman Apprentice
I have a 2000 Four Winns with a Penta 7.4GI and I am having the same classic fuel pump issues everyone else seems to be having.

That said I cannot for the life of me find a listing for the part number of the replacement pump for the 7.4. Everything I find is just for the smaller engines.

Help?

I am going to try to clean mine out but just in case I want to know what pump to get if I need a replacement.

From What I can tell it is the below link part number 21608511 but that mostly again points back to the 5.7

Thoughts?

alldodge

Staff member
PM Tail gunner to come have a look at this thread

Thalasso

Commander
I have a 2000 Four Winns with a Penta 7.4GI and I am having the same classic fuel pump issues everyone else seems to be having.

That said I cannot for the life of me find a listing for the part number of the replacement pump for the 7.4. Everything I find is just for the smaller engines.

Help?

I am going to try to clean mine out but just in case I want to know what pump to get if I need a replacement.

From What I can tell it is the below link part number 21608511 but that mostly again points back to the 5.7

Thoughts?

Are you sure it's 7.4? They went from the 5.0 to 5.7 to 8.1.
The pumps are pretty much the same until the 8.1

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
That looks like the correct part number and it is the same one that is on the 5.7L.

2000 was the last year for the 7.4L engine. 2001 was the beginning of the 8.1L.

Its also the sane number for the 1999 model. What is the full model number of your drive. Drives go by model number and not by year. You will need to know that for other things.

Last edited: