Tanaka 300 Service manual

dneufell

Recruit
Hello All! Is there a Service manual for Tanaka 300 outboard motors. I have the owners manual and a parts manual.
Thank you.....Dean

jwh

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Tanaka 300 Service manual

Hi!
Did you try Ken Cook co. they have manuals for just about everything. John

jwh

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hi! again,
I have a 300 that is for parts only I would give to you if you pay shipping. I live in Lincoln, Ca. 95648 if you wantd to check on shipping. John

dneufell

Recruit

Hi John....
i have a parts book and i have a owners manual book......both very basic stuff.....
I am looking for a service manual......the ones with specs and real info......thank you :) Dean

rrengr25

Recruit

Hi! again,
I have a 300 that is for parts only I would give to you if you pay shipping. I live in Lincoln, Ca. 95648 if you wantd to check on shipping. John

Hi, I saw you note, I too am looking for a Service Manual for a Tanaka 300--I sent a note to Ken Cook--any other ideas? I just bought the engine in Chico and it looks real good (except for scratches on the cover). The man said that it starts on the 2nd pull and that if I have problems he will refund. I am planning to use it for a small sail boat

abreen89

Cadet

Hi! again,

Ill take you up on this offer what woulds shipping be to 98338? is it still availiable how complete is it???