4.5 Sears Ted Williams , Need a carb kit???

himme3tc

Recruit
I have a Sears ted williams 4.5 I need a carb kit for it all the numbers on it are 154367 642-076 6498796 . Does anyone know where I can get on for this engine any info would be greatly app..:)

Thanks
Marc

Tom @ Buzzard Bluff

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: 4.5 Sears Ted Williams , Need a carb kit???

I have a Sears ted williams 4.5 I need a carb kit for it all the numbers on it are 154367 642-076 6498796 . Does anyone know where I can get on for this engine any info would be greatly app..QUOTE]

<http://www.certifiedpartscorp.com/>

Call the # on this site. The parts lady is VERY helpful and the company supports the Sears/Eska motors.

Or if you have a GOOD, old-time small engine repair shop nearby that has a good parts man just take the carb down and tell him you need a kit for it. The 1st thing he will want to know is what it came off of---DON"T tell him an outboard! If you do you'll be able to watch the curtain fall behind his eyes even before he tells he can't help you. Having experienced that too many times in the past I always have a BS story about some old, unidentifiable piece of yard equipment I'm trying to revive.:D

Wingedwheel

Lieutenant Junior Grade

The sears site online has most of the old parts also.

pellasaws

Cadet

The sears site online has most of the old parts also.

eskaman2008 at sanfords goodies on ebay has all the eska sears clinton parts you will need to get your old motors running,he also carries many omc parts cheapest around