Goodyear

GottaGoJoe

Recruit
I have a Goodyear outboard and would like to know the HP, year and where i could possibly get the parts to rebuild this engine. And also a owners and parts manual to go with it. Model#-1G4 and Serial#-141998

Lodgepole

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Goodyear

Can't help with HP or year but I saw them in a Goodyear store when I was a kid in the late 40's or early 50's They were called Sea Bee. I believe they are a match for Montgomery Ward's Sea King motors. Someone on aomic.org can likely help you. or www.americanoutboard.com

F_R

Supreme Mariner

It is a 3hp Sea Bee 1947-48, Made by Gale Products Division of OMC. You will be amazed to find a few parts still available from Johnson or Evinrude dealers. Having your own parts book is a must, otherwise they won't give you the time of day. Reprints of factory literature at outboardbooks.com. Place a free want ad at aomci.org for other parts that you may need. Or, in some cases, U-Makit-Urself. You need to discover aomci.org in any case.

F_R

Supreme Mariner

Dull Aluminum and the same blue and yellow that Goodyear still uses today on their signs.

Attachments

• Sea Bee by Old Tubs.jpg
    Sea Bee by Old Tubs.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 0