Wizard super 10 value??

jbcurt00

Staff member
About whatever you and the seller can agree on.

Running or not?

Original original condition, AND running?

Restored (at what level of detail/originallity) mechanically and cosmetically and running?

About whatever you and the seller can agree on.

Running or not?

Original original condition, AND running?

Restored (at what level of detail/originallity) mechanically and cosmetically and running?

Its in good original condition, but it is not running. Can you give me an idea of what it's worth? Thank you

flyingscott

Fleet Admiral
What lower unit is on it is it a racing one or the standard fishing lower unit. Same motor as the mercury hurricane but it's not worth much as a standard 10 hp with the standard lower unit.. Since the coils are probably shot and expensive figure that in the price. How about a pic

Last edited:

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
About $40 in scrap aluminum unlesses you find someone looking for that exact motor. Then maybe $2-300 in running condition

oldboat1

Fleet Admiral
About $40 in scrap aluminum unlesses you find someone looking for that exact motor. Then maybe $2-300 in running condition

pretty good guess, I think. IMO the 10 is more collectible than the Super 5 (have had a couple of the latter -- still have one that was in the family for over 50 years.) You could try AOMCI and see if you generate some interest. I would call it a niche motor. Need a niche buyer. If interested in getting it running and using it, would find it's a nice motor.

flyingscott

Fleet Admiral
Yup Because at least that way you can get your money out of it if it's blown up. It's a cool motor still a mercury hurricane without paying the price for one of those.