Sears Ted Williams McCulloch 4 hp

activematrix

Recruit
Anyone seen one of these badboys? When I search the model number online I can pretty much only find that it is a 1969 4 hp, made by mcculloch. I can't find any manuals or any other info, and the only parts I can find are a few on eBay. Does anyone know where i can find an owners or parts manual? Sears parts direct doesn't even have it in its database. The model number is 574.59841. More specifically I am looking for the fuel:eek:il mix and plug type/gap. The one i have is also missing the air intake or air filter. I don't know if this is a big deal, I could probably find something to bolt on there to keep water from splashing in.

ANY info anyone has would be awesome. Also, these forums are a bit confusing, I see that there is a section for Ted Williams outboards, but I can't seem to find a link to post there so if this is in the wrong spot, could a moderator move it over for me?

Thanks!

steelespike

Supreme Mariner
The fuel mix 48:1. TCW3 rated oil. There is no air box or air filter.Not a lot of dust out on the water.
The power head is air cooled,leg is water cooled with a impeller in the upper part of the gear case.
Your right,here in other outboards.

Last edited: