Cannot find Manual. OMC/Volvo 1995

TyeD17

Cadet
432APHUB Model
T01277937 Serial

Pulled these off motor. Any help would be appreciated.
Should be a 1995 OMC 4.3 Liter V6 or a 1995 Volvo. Could be a 94 I guess....I dunno....

TyeD17

Cadet
Soumds good and thanks for the reply. I hope you understand thats why im confused. Is it a volvo? Is it aOMC ? Its like a half half i guess....

HT32BSX115

Supreme Mariner
Soumds good and thanks for the reply. I hope you understand thats why im confused. Is it a volvo? Is it aOMC ? Its like a half half i guess....
Depends on your point of view I suppose, Volvo partnered up with OMC around 1995 to develop the SX. They still had *some* interim drives to "dump". Some of the interim drives have wear parts that are NLA. (like the raw water pump impeller and some other "showstopper" parts)

The smaller drives were generally all SX by 95 completely supportable by Volvo (for a price of course)

To answer your question, It's OMC. Pretty much all parts for the drive are fully available from Volvo. Other parts (if it's a Ford EFI engine for example) are not. or they are only available via junk yard cannibalization (or midnight autoparts!)

You might be able to buy a service manual from BRP but expect it to be fairly expensive. I find them on eBAY once in a while... You have a 20 year old boat from a manufacturer that went out of business almost 20 years ago. It will not get better.......

Regards,

Rick

TyeD17

Cadet
Understandable......I'll just keep searching and giving it TLC.....! to the best of my knowledge....

Sparkinator

Chief Petty Officer
432APHUB Model
T01277937 Serial

Pulled these off motor. Any help would be appreciated.
Should be a 1995 OMC 4.3 Liter V6 or a 1995 Volvo. Could be a 94 I guess....I dunno....

Here is a link to a download pdf for your engine. http://www.4shared.com/office/YhKe25kC/HU_early_NC_Engine_Manual_7788.htm

This link is for your drive. http://www.4shared.com/office/1rkePEkP/HU_SX_Drive_7788851.htm

These are from DonS files. He shared them with me years ago, and they have been a tremendous help.