michigan gas

82rude

Rear Admiral
what are the requirements for Michigan gas?I hear a lot of people discussing pro,s and cons of e-10 and personally it does not bother me atall either way .I suppose im more curious about how to tell if you are using e-10 vs regular 87?Is it suppose to tell you at the pump or is it just a given that e-10 is there?For example the Admiral gas station where I by gas has no stickers saying e-10 anywhere,does this mean the 87 is pure ?That would be Sault Ste Marie ,Michigan.

Last edited:

82rude

Rear Admiral
Ok, lets expand the question.Any State,does your pump state e-10 is there or is it just a given?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
here in WI, pumps are labeled with ethanol content, and its percentage.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Federal or state laws require a sticker saying the gas has ethanol. Down here it says something about it may contain up to 10%. Stations usually tout the fact that they have E0 because they put one heck of a price premium on it. It is about the most expensive gas you can buy.

Pure-gas.org lists two E0 stations in Sault Ste Marie - Krist and Holiday.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Federal or state laws require a sticker saying the gas has ethanol. Down here it says something about it may contain up to 10%. Stations usually tout the fact that they have E0 because they put one heck of a price premium on it. It is about the most expensive gas you can buy.

Pure-gas.org lists two E0 stations in Sault Ste Marie - Krist and Holiday.

Ok thank you guys.Both those stations sell at normal prices for Michigan .The only sticker ive ever seen is for e-85!

82rude

Rear Admiral
Apparently Michigan is one of several states that don't require stickers to alert you to e-10 .Not a big deal to me, I was just curious about the requirements or lack there of.