70 hp nissan tilt and trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcfishdaddy

Recruit
My tilt and trim just clicks when I press the button. It does not matter if it is up or down, just clicks, any help would be appreciated.<br /><br />JC

mikeytino

Cadet
Re: 70 hp nissan tilt and trim

Hi there,
I have had problems with my Nissan 70 HP also.
The first couple times, I just bled out the fluid and refilled. I think I have a leak somewhere.

Do you hear the motor trying to pump fluid? If so, it's probably the fluid.

If you were able to fix it, let me know what you did.

Also, the design here prevents you from taking the fluid cap off while the motor is down.. now my engine is stuck down and I can't manually lift it to refill it... anyone have any ideas?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: 70 hp nissan tilt and trim

Mikey, this thread is over 5 years old. It was a good idea to do a search, but you need to start a new thread rather than hijacking an old one.

Also: you have a trouble. This is a non-repair forum. You should post your problem in a new thread in the correct forum for Nissan troubles.

Good luck. :)

lazytilt

Recruit
like mikey, I tried to sign up without success. I have 70hp Nissan, trim just clicks, once in a great while it barely moves my motor

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
like mikey, I tried to sign up without success. I have 70hp Nissan, trim just clicks, once in a great while it barely moves my motor

Post your question in the Nissan section. No joining needed - If can post here, you can post there.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.