where oh where? Yamaha 15 hp 2 stroke

AlanOr

Recruit
I keep hearing that some dealers still have some of the Yamaha 15 hp two strokes squirreled away, but I can't find one. Is that just a rumor? I'd really like to find one.

bbstacker1

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: where oh where? Yamaha 15 hp 2 stroke

I had picked up a new 9.9 2S two years ago, the dealer at that time told me that was the last of them. Around here, if people found out you had a small two stroke left that was pretty high demand, as is the used market for them.

mik501

Recruit

I had picked up a new 9.9 2S two years ago, the dealer at that time told me that was the last of them. Around here, if people found out you had a small two stroke left that was pretty high demand, as is the used market for them.

i have 15 hp 2 stroke how can i check if the ignition module is bad. i have a starting problem i have fire and fuel.

RonJon24

Seaman

I just bought a 2003 Yamaha 15mshb for $1000 used. I think I got a great deal on the motor.

bbstacker1

Petty Officer 2nd Class

mik501, post on the appropriate forum, yamaha, mercury, etc. with the model and serial number of your engine and you will have a better chance of getting your question answered.