hidea brand quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

HT32BSX115

Supreme Mariner
Re: hidea brand quality

i dont speel tu well miself, butt whut does all thiz have to du wit the ops riginal qesten? i does lik the idear of dem dare free beers dat ht3 speaked of doh! (c'mon guys!! please! i like a good debate as much as the next guy, but when it goes from outboards....in an outboard forum.....to healthcare and education......it seems like it might have went off on a bit of a tangent)

Yeah! Lets pop one of those cold Canadians eh?

1_61_beer_molson_canadian.jpg

It's my favorite!!!

nwcove

Admiral

those molson's are like potatoe chips!!! betcha just cant have one!!! lol

connemaraisland

Seaman Apprentice

Well we are also a Mercury dealer and if you check the "where are they made lables" almost all Mercurys ARE made in China. The new 3 cylinder 125/135 - in China. All the small Merc 2 strokes have been made there for years. Only Verados are made in the USA. Go to a Merc dealer - the mercs that are made in the USA have the flag draper over them - the plain shipping cartons that say "made by Mercury" marine are made by Tohatsu IN CHINA>

stopngo

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Interesting........All kinds of Rhetoric but not a single example of first hand actual experience of breakdown. Sounds like Bandwagon Hidea bashing
based on heresay. My Hidea 5 HP has been trouble free.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Interesting........All kinds of Rhetoric but not a single example of first hand actual experience of breakdown. Sounds like Bandwagon Hidea bashing
based on heresay. My Hidea 5 HP has been trouble free.

Did you see how old this thread is? Only 5 years old.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.