Local Outboard Parts.

harrison20002

Petty Officer 1st Class
I have read several posts about getting outboard parts from NAPA auto supply. My nearest marine dealer is about 50 miles away and this would be a great help. A while back I only needed a single gasket but still had to make that drive.<br /><br />Anyone know how to order parts,etc. from Napa? Their suppliers and so on? Thanks a lot for any help on this. <br /> :confused: Happy New Year all, Hal

Trent

Captain
Re: Local Outboard Parts.

There supplier is Sierra.<br />Go to www.theshadconnection.com and find the part number you need, it will be an 18-number. Give that number to the salesman at Napa and he should have it for you the next day.

Hooty

Rear Admiral

Hey Hal,<br />If your tight with the Napa guy, tell him to get you a Napa Marine Products Catalog. He can get it free. You look up p/n's save him the time and get you a discount for all the time you saved him. Worked like that for me anyway.<br /><br />g'luck <br /><br />c/6<br /><br />hooty

harrison20002

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks a lot Trent & Hooty. I dont know what I'd do without all of you out there. My wife works at a Golf course and one of her customers is a Napa parts store owner. I'll have the catalog in a couple of days. Thanks again, guys you've "made my day". ;) Hal