Anyone heard of Seiler Marine?

KCLOST

Commander
They are out of Panama City, FL..<br />I think they are just a parts dealer.

KCLOST

Commander
Re: Anyone heard of Seiler Marine?

Just wanted to know if anyone had every done business with them. Good results/bad...

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

They have been recommended here several times, so I guess someone has done business with them.

KCLOST

Commander

Well, I was searching the net and ran accross their website. They have a pretty good offering of parts, but they don't list a phone number where they can be called directly. Only online ordering. Kind of makes me a little nervous doing business with them.. However, not bad prices. Just looking for snyone who has done business with them...

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I have done busines with them and they were great. They answered questions in e-mail quickly including suggesting a cheaper part for my application. Cheapest parts I could find.<br /><br />I have seen several threads here where seiler was mentioned. All good things.<br /><br />Ken

Trent

Captain

Depends on what your looking for. I know a few sites that offer cheaper prices on the same stuff. What ya looking for? Iv never had a problem with them in the past.

BrianTindall

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Bought Wiseco pistons for my 120hp Force from them. They even took the time to verify the model number due to a mid year bore size change. Would buy from again if I needed more parts.

KCLOST

Commander

Need two 114-7778 switchboxes ( made by rapair/cdi elec.).<br /><br />They are listed at $135 from Seiler...Free shipping...