Need help with value of used Electric Minn Kota E-Drive

Fish209

Cadet
A friend recently helped (did all the real work) me convert a 17 foot pontoon powered by a Electronic Minn Kota E-Drive to a 35 horse power outboard. The Minn Kota that was on the pontoon looks like the one currently on the Minn Kota website, but it is probably about 10 years old. It ran great, but wasn't cutting it once the pontoon was moved to the river from a small man made lake.

After removing the Minn Kota, I'd like to sell it, but don't know exactly how old it is, the accurate information to list it, and what it would be worth.

Anyone know anything about these Minn Kota E-Drive's?

Here's a link to the one currently on the Minn Kota website that mine looks just like - Minn Kota E-Drive.

I've also attached some pictures on mine. Everything works great other than the electronic control throttle. The screen on it is cloudy so it is difficult to see the readings on the display. Other than that, everything works well including the trim. I also have the Minn Kota 4 bank battery charger that works well and is $300-$400 new.

Would anyone know the information on my E-Drive so I can list it for sale with accurate information? Also, where would you suggest I list it for the bet chance of finding a buyer? And lastly, how much do you think it's worth (they're $3K new)?

Thanks for any help!!!

IMG_4686.PNG

IMG_4687.PNG

IMG_4688.PNG

IMG_4689.PNG

IMG_4690.PNG

IMG_4691.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_4686.PNG
    IMG_4686.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4686.PNG