Question about Mercury 3.0L motor

Fikus

Cadet
Just got 22 pontoon with inboard mercury 3.0L 135 hp.Trying to find general info about motor,which sparkplugs ,oil do i need,how often to change it,and other maintenance that i need to do.Found manuals on this website but don't know which one to order.Thank you in advance. 00s0s_3V6FKF7m1r5_600x450.jpg 00s0s_3V6FKF7m1r5_600x450.jpg

steelespike

Supreme Mariner
There is an I/O forum farther down the page.You surely will get more help there.
They will likely need the year.

Bondo

Staff member
Just got 22 pontoon with inboard mercury 3.0L 135 hp.Trying to find general info about motor,which sparkplugs ,oil do i need,how often to change it,and other maintenance that i need to do.Found manuals on this website but don't know which one to order.Thank you in advance.

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,..... At the top of this forum is Don'S Adults Only section,..... Lotsa Great info in there,.....

In there is the Summerization thread, which explains things that oughta be done each Spring,.....

Just below that is the Winterization thread, which explains things to do each Fall,....

In the Mercruiser Info thread, are links to the factory manuals, for even More info,....