? 1986 26' Bayliner Ciera...What inboards came with this boat?

Bondo

Staff member
Wow...what a mess. I would give it back. I am serious!

Volvo adapter plate with a Mercruiser transom assembly with a chevy 6 cyl engine and OMC exhaust manifolds. That's pretty much the biggest mess I have ever seen.

Ayuh,.... a Homemade adapter plate, 'n I'd guess a mid/ late 70s Merc I6, Model 1 drive,...

With alota expensive harder to find "Stuff" missin',....

Nice! So I guess it is not worth putting any time into the drive. Wonder if I can find a V8 drive for it.....Sounds more like a day of drinking and a night of fireworks and sink the sucker in lake Ontario! Sweet!

Something about those final seconds before she goes under...

duped

Petty Officer 1st Class
Personally don't think its worth putting any time into the boat at all, but that's just experience talking. This boat will completely clean you out. Not trying to be mean or harsh, but stuff that's jury-rigged like that is NOT seaworthy and is going to be very difficult to correct. Once you get into the pulling all the old junk out of there you'll likely be looking at rotten stringers and a transom that will need certainly need re-done if you plan to put a merc back in there the right way. Electrical will also be a mess. Seconded on giving it back...looks like it's on a roller trailer, roll that sucker off of there and move on.

Yep Target just closed all the Canada stores so what a perfect spot for a boat to sit. Tie the stern to the light pole and gas it outta there! lol