1970 Thunderbird cuddy w/mercruiser 165 I/O six...

seanable

Cadet
Is fixed!! I was able to take a couple of old pals onto Lake Oroville when they came up to visit. The boat ran flawlessly. The old cathedral hulls sure are a solid handling and smooth cruising design. I was intimidated about putting the hard drive back on..aligning the drive proved to be a cinch once i got after it. after going over it 100+ times on here, and by just looking at it, i got through the procedure without a problem. THANK YOU!!
and God Bless DON S!! by posting all of the absolutely priceless information on this site he has certainly touched a lot of lives..I read about his demise and the stepping up of folks who only knew Don through this website to send him off with heart. BRAVO!!
I am taking my T-bird out in the next couple of days with my oldest son and his girlie...i will toast Don S. we need more of his kind of folks in this world...it would be a much better, functional place.
SeanDSCF8366.jpg

Bondo

Staff member
Re: 1970 Thunderbird cuddy w/mercruiser 165 I/O six...

Is fixed!! I was able to take a couple of old pals onto Lake Oroville when they came up to visit. The boat ran flawlessly. The old cathedral hulls sure are a solid handling and smooth cruising design. I was intimidated about putting the hard drive back on..aligning the drive proved to be a cinch once i got after it. after going over it 100+ times on here, and by just looking at it, i got through the procedure without a problem. THANK YOU!!
and God Bless DON S!! by posting all of the absolutely priceless information on this site he has certainly touched a lot of lives..I read about his demise and the stepping up of folks who only knew Don through this website to send him off with heart. BRAVO!!
I am taking my T-bird out in the next couple of days with my oldest son and his girlie...i will toast Don S. we need more of his kind of folks in this world...it would be a much better, functional place.
SeanView attachment 230605

Ayuh,.... Last I heard, DonS is doin' a tune up on Noah's Ark,.... ;)