1985 260 Mercruiser engine parts manual

sitkamick

Seaman
I have looked at the "Adults Only" Section trying to find a link to purchase a Parts Manual for my engine with no success.
Possibly I missed something?
If you know of a link that I may pursue, please let me know. A CD to download would work as well.

Regards,

Mick

Bondo

Staff member
Re: 1985 260 Mercruiser engine parts manual

I have looked at the "Adults Only" Section trying to find a link to purchase a Parts Manual for my engine with no success.
Possibly I missed something?
If you know of a link that I may pursue, please let me know. A CD to download would work as well.

Regards,

Mick

Ayuh,... Part numbers are up-dated so often, usin' a Merc parts site like ktbarrentine says is a Better way to go,...

What parts ya lookin;' for,..??

Any internal motor parts can be bought from GM or aftermarket suppliers,...

sitkamick

Seaman

Not any certain parts, just wanted to see exploded drawings of external components. Alternator bracket with power steering pump on same bracket, and the like.

tazrig

Lieutenant Commander

Not any certain parts, just wanted to see exploded drawings of external components. Alternator bracket with power steering pump on same bracket, and the like.

For something like that you can order a parts manual from mercury direct at:

https://publications.brunswick.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1820

order the manual online for about $18 and when you go to check out you will be asked for year, model and serial number specific to your engine. You can also just call them at 920-929-5040 to request one.

You can also go here for free online to look up parts:

https://webapps.brunswick.com/literature/literatureSearch.do

sitkamick

Seaman

Just a quick "thanks to all" to all that responded to my posts.

Sitkamick