Mercruiser Service manual #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamjr

Petty Officer 1st Class
My apologies to the mods if this is not a permitted post. If it isn't please delete or lock it.

I am about to pick up a new to me 1968 Starcraft Holiday-V with a Mercruiser type 1 and a 120 HP motor. I'd like to have the Mercruiser Service Manual #1 so I can do all of the maintenance necessary to put it in the water after it was stored indoors for 12 years.

Is there anyone that downloaded it from the Mercury site before they pulled the free downloads that would be willing to share it with me?

A Boat info site has it but you can only view it online or print one page at a time. There are plenty of file sharing sites that say they have it but it's only the first 7 pages.

If I have to I'll pay the big bucks for an original on eBay but I'd rather save that $85.00 to go toward the transom seal kit or something else hardware related.

Thanks in advance.

Adam

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Mercruiser Service manual #1

See if THIS one will work.

adamjr

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Mercruiser Service manual #1

Don, I clicked the download button before I went to grab the Holiday. I just got back and opened it. I love you in a completely hetero and brotherly way. Saved me some big bucks that can go toward some important maintenance items. I'll start another thread later once I've got her in my side yard and I can picture my 2 tinny's together.

Thanks again.

Adam

slickcraft help

Recruit
I'm having trouble downloading the manual...any suggestions? The link above is taking me to an app install for a phone cleaner to boost phone performance!

Status
Not open for further replies.