1987 omc cobra u joint bellows

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadester

Seaman Apprentice
Do you have to use adhesive on a omc cobra u joint bellows to keep it from leaking??

Bondo

Staff member
Re: 1987 omc cobra u joint bellows

Do you have to use adhesive on a omc cobra u joint bellows to keep it from leaking??

Ayuh,... I just answered this on yer other post...

Don't double post...

cadester

Seaman Apprentice

It isnt a double post, my other post was was asking if everbody used it. This post asked the purpose of it because sometimes its used as a sealer, other times its used to hold things in place. I was told not to ask two questions in the same post, thats why they are separate.

Joshua Nichols

Lieutenant

Nope...Just had the outdrive off.. Still doesn't leak

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Thank you very much Joshua!!

See, if you wait long enough, you will get the answer you wanted to hear. May not be the correct one, but it is the one you wanted.

cadester

Seaman Apprentice

See, if you wait long enough, you will get the answer you wanted to hear. May not be the correct one, but it is the one you wanted.

I find it astounding that someone who ends his post with a rhetorical question about doing things right would post such an obtuse and vitriolic response to a simple question.
It has often been said that there is nothing more dangerous than someone with a little knowledge. Well, I tend to think that there is little more annoying than someone who thinks he knows of which he speaks, yet still managed to be a myopic dilitant. Such dileterious responses to users of this forum not only shows your actual ignorance to situations, but your inability to effectively communicate with your fellow man. In short, you embody everything that is wrong with America and the internet.
Forums such as this are generally populated by people who are either: 1. An expert who wishes to share his knowledge with his fellow enthusiasts; or 2. someone who truly needs help and is seeking answers.
You, sir, are neither. You have managed to embarass yourself and everyone who owns a watercraft.
P.S. If you need assistance in comprehending this response, please go to dictionary.com (I realize that I probably used several words for which you have very little understanding - or the ability to literately fathom. For that, I offer my most sincere apologies.)

Bondo

Staff member

I find it astounding that someone who ends his post with a rhetorical question about doing things right would post such an obtuse and vitriolic response to a simple question.It has often been said that there is nothing more dangerous than someone with a little knowledge. Well, I tend to think that there is little more annoying than someone who thinks he knows of which he speaks, yet still managed to be a myopic dilitant. Such dileterious responses to users of this forum not only shows your actual ignorance to situations, but your inability to effectively communicate with your fellow man. In short, you embody everything that is wrong with America and the internet.
Forums such as this are generally populated by people who are either: 1. An expert who wishes to share his knowledge with his fellow enthusiasts; or 2. someone who truly needs help and is seeking answers.
You, sir, are neither. You have managed to embarass yourself and everyone who owns a watercraft.
P.S. If you need assistance in comprehending this response, please go to dictionary.com (I realize that I probably used several words for which you have very little understanding - or the ability to literately fathom. For that, I offer my most sincere apologies.)

Ayuh,... Don is Dead On, in his assessment of your postings,...

In your Other post, about this SAME subject, I quoted you, quoting the MANUAL, that stated glue Should be used...
Yet, you continue posting the question until you get the answer, YOU WANTED TO HEAR....

Using Big words to demean others is the sign of a small mind,....

I see your future here at iboats as being quite Short.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.