Outlet for selling parts

skijunk

Seaman
I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but I'm looking for recommendation on where I can sell a complete engine (water logged) and a Alpha One stern drive. I listed the outdrive on eBay with no luck.

Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:

JoLin

Vice Admiral
Afraid not. This is a retailer-sponsored site. Understandably, there's no 'outside' buying/selling allowed. Ebay, Craigslist or somewhere else.

My .02

HT32BSX115

Supreme Mariner
I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but I'm looking for recommendation on where I can sell a complete engine (water logged) and a Alpha One stern drive. I listed the outdrive on eBay with no luck.

Thanks !
Howdy,

Yeah, I sold all of my previous OMC "stuff" on Craigslist, Ebay and other sites but it took a long time to get rid of it all.
Also, since the season is over, There might not be a lot of people looking for 'stuff' like they might in the Spring or early Summer.

I did have the best luck selling the "big" stuff on Craigslist. Not a lot of people that want to buy engines sight-unseen.

Don't know what you mean by "waterlogged" but if the engine was filled with water for too long, it may just be scrap.

Regards,

Rick