iboats Library manual missing - No It Isn't

Dina396

Recruit
Hi all, verynew here, so far I love it. Everything except I can't access the elusive manual for the mercruiser TRS in my 1985 Baja Force250. I found it in the library along with all the other manuals, and all but #5 open just fine. Any help is appreciated.

Dina

jbcurt00

Staff member
The manuals at BoatInfo isnt an iboats library, although there are links to it posted fairly often.

Completely different site.

Fun Times

Staff member
Mercruiser service manual number 5 from boatinfo hasn't been operational for quite some time now..if ever. It opens but isn't viewable and there isn't any other free websites offering it...Just a few payable ones.

Your best bet is to use the OEM part number from Mercuiser and search the number via online, eBay or call your local Mercruiser dealer to have them order one for you. The part number is 90‑12935. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...TRC0.H0.X90‑12935.TRS0&_nkw=90‑12935&_sacat=0

Hope this helps you out some, good luck.

Dina396

Recruit
Thanks everyone. Was able to locate both the engine and stern drive manuals for my girl. Now if only I could determine which transmission is in it.:facepalm: