Smartcraft Twin engines lost comunication

shanz_2008

Seaman
Hi
I need some help I bought a Sea ray 2007 with two Mercruiser 4.3MPI bravo3. After i serviced the sterndrives and engines i noticed that there was an error on the trim sensor so checked on the manual and tried to swith off the trim but for some reason I did master reset and the engines lost the comunication.

Before I did the master reset the Starboard engine was station 1 and port engine was station 2 and on the menu of the gauge of Station2 there was only Quick Cal and Cal1 and there was no Cal2 like Station 1.
Since the comunication between the engines was lost I called Mercruiser mechanic and he synchronized again the gauges port and starboard.

Now both gauges are station 1 and both gauges have Quick Cal,Cal1and Cal2 and when i asked him why they are both station 1 he reply that it is how it should be.

Can someone please confim that they are as it should be because I do not have expirance in smartcraft gauges.

Thanks in advance.

alldodge

Staff member
Been reading a bunch though this and hope Fun Times comes along to provide some input, but I do believe you should have cal 1 and 2 on both, and do believe they are correct. The only time station 2 is set is if you have a second helm (like a fly bridge)