Need Info About Transmission

Gurman222

Recruit
Hello apologize for my english tx i have aproblem would set a new propeler in boat 130hpmercedes transmision volvo ms3 need info bout transmision which it is and etc is it 1.91:1or2.91:1tx

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard, Gurman.

Moved your post to a new topic.

Your question is hard to understand. Do you want to know the ratio of the outdrive? "130hpmercedes transmision volvo ms3" is confusing. Can you tell us what is powering your boat - Mercruiser, Volvo or Mercedes?

Some how we will figure what you need for a new propeller.

alldodge

Staff member
Hello apologize for my english tx i have aproblem would set a new propeler in boat 130hpmercedes transmision volvo ms3 need info bout transmision which it is and etc is it 1.91:1or2.91:1tx

Howdy

Sorry it took so long for an answer. If I understand correctly is you need the Volvo MS3 manual. Below is an older thread which DonS has a link to 4shared site. The PDF document can be downloaded (post 2). I would caution you on this site, because the last time I tried to download something my virus software stopped a piece of malware. Good luck

http://forums.iboats.com/forum/engi...ngines/601809-volvo-penta-ms3-gearbox-problem