2007 Mercury 90HP 4S EFI Low Voltage and Lift Pump Codes

delsolracing

Recruit
I have a 07 Mercury 90HP 4 Stroke EFI (SN: 1B542327) with a MercMonitor setup. Over the weekend I noticed the voltage start to drop down a little bit and realized there was an issue that was starting.

I was running about 11.7v-11.9v and got a Code 207 for the Lift Pump. Last year I had a hose kit for the lift pump installed as well as a new float for a similar issue. While heading into dock I started to get fluctuations in rpm, it would drop about 1000rpm then recover right away.

As I continued into dock the voltage started dropping even more. By the time I got into dock I was getting a Code 204 for low voltage.

So my questions are would the less than 12v cause any of the issues with the lift pump and cause this error? Second question is where do I start with the low voltage. I have found some that have issues and Mercury has a kit to replace the regulator. Does this fall under that and where can I find out? If not what is the most likely culprit and how do I start troubleshooting it. I have multimeters and basic troubleshooting I am just not familiar enough with the setup of this motor to know where to start.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated. If I can clarify anything or provide any additional information please ask.

Thank you!