2006 Mercury 90 hp Optimax

rwdwcw

Cadet
Yesterday the motor started (little hard to start), ran good for about 1-2 minutes then kept dying. I took the VST off cleaned it up, was dirty, put it all back together right. Now motor gets the beep when turning on key, and then BEEPS ONE time when I crank motor. Motor will not start. I have replaced, water pump, Spark plugs, All Filters. No Blown Fuses. I get pressure and gas that comes out of the little pressure tab (that looks like a tire nozzle). Primer Bulb stays hard. When I turn key to on, the fuel pump kicks on and off. Hoping it is not the High Pressure Pump in the VST. But looks like it might be.....But Does anybody know what that One Beep means when I try starting it. S/N 1B362085
Thanks

rwdwcw

Cadet
Re: 2006 Mercury 90 hp Optimax ...Fuel related or knows about 1 BEEP when starting it

Re: 2006 Mercury 90 hp Optimax ...Fuel related or knows about 1 BEEP when starting it

Yesterday the motor started (little hard to start), ran good for about 1-2 minutes then kept dying. I took the VST off cleaned it up, was dirty, put it all back together right. Now motor gets the beep when turning on key, and then BEEPS ONE time when I crank motor. Motor will not start. I have replaced, water pump, Spark plugs, All Filters. No Blown Fuses. I get pressure and gas that comes out of the little pressure tab (that looks like a tire nozzle). Primer Bulb stays hard. When I turn key to on, the fuel pump kicks on and off. Hoping it is not the High Pressure Pump in the VST. But looks like it might be.....But Does anybody know what that One Beep means when I try starting it. S/N 1B362085
Thanks

Hopefully somebody has had the same Beep and figured it out, or knows the BEEP code ...LOL