1980 black max 150, key and trim buttons suddenly stopped working please help!

stuartsham

Recruit
1980 black max 150 went to the lake the boat ran great no issues trim worked both up and down the next day took it back to the water and the key does nothing (no clicks.... nothing) power trim also does nothing I replaced both solenoids on the trim pump and can now jump them to raise motor up and down and I can jump the starter on the motor and the motor will turn over but nothing at the control panel no clicks or anything I feel it has to be a wiring issue but one of you guys probably knows better than I do nothing looks out of the ordinary all the wires seem to be making a good connection I need a good place to start trouble shooting thank yall so much in advance! the boat is a 1980 ranger 198v

stuartsham

Recruit
Re: 1980 black max 150, key and trim buttons suddenly stopped working please help!

UPDATE!
on the drivers side of the engine was a inline fuse that had blown I replaced the fuse now everything is working correctly trim buttons and the boat fired right up with a turn of the key anyone with this same issue there are 2 fuses one before the pump and one on the motor the one on the motor is tucked in on the side kinda hard to find but its there!