Sea Weed on my Air Injector! '01 Optimax 135

Korbs67

Seaman
Hi Forum. I've read alot of posts for overheating of Optimax but cant seem to find a resolution to the issue. A constant alarm goes off then followed by 4 beeps. My service manual says, Low oil or Water in Fuel. Definitely not low oil(in reservior). I checked the airinjectors for Ohm and general inspection and #1 Cyl Airinjector actually has seaweed or other material that looks like it around the O rings! Is this to say that I'm actually getting water from the water jacket seeping in? That I gues would be water in the fuel. Or could come through the rails. I'm lost on this one. Wow.

At idle speeds the temp went down significantly and it still would not let me out of guardian mode even after turning key off and disconnecting the battery. Temp sensors spec out just fine using the ohm test per manual.

New water pump, manual fuel pump, spark plugs, poppet valve, thermostats. Checked many water hose connections for flow. Has anyone seen this or experienced this? Also, are there poppet springs that would allow the valve to open sooner than 2000-2500 rpm? Why ever restrict the flow to the block at all with a poppet, it seems to me let it flow, let it flow..

Thanks for any feedback or suggestions.