2008 Mercury EFI 150

fisherman888

Recruit
I have a 2008 189 Nitro boat with Mercury EFI 150. Motor starts and runs great when it's cool outside but on hot days it won't start and when it does it doesn't won't to idle. Feels like primer bulb is not firm when I prime it. We were out on the lake Sunday and the boat had been running great. Stopped to fish for awhile. When ready to go in the heat of the day boat wouldn't start. Changed primer bulb, I never leave home without an extra. That didn't seem to help. It's like it's flooding itself out. When we finally do get it to turn over I have to really open the throttle all the way just to get it to go slowly then it seems to run but sluggish and smells like it's flooded. This has happened several time over the past 3 years we have owned the boat. We have taken it into the dealer 3 to 4 times for the same problem I think it is idling too low but the machanics always say it's idling right. The problem is this only happens when it is really hot outside and they haven't had it out at that time of day. I'm not sure it if is vapor locking or what. To make matters worse I have taken it Could anyone give me any idea what to check?
Thanks for any advice you have to offer