Need Carb help Mercury Sport Jet 90

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLJAZZ

Recruit
I have a 94 Bayliner Jazz with a Mercury, Sport Jet 90. I damaged the 3 nozzles surrounding the idle tubes on all 3. I finally found a company that carries them but they call out the Force engine. I'm afraid if I buy the parts (part # F10302), they won't fit my Tillotson carbs. Here are the carb #'s below and pics. Can anyone please guide me in the right direction? I've tried emailing the Tillotson plant with no avail. Its my sons boat (13) and I'm trying to finish for his bday.

Top Carb: WB119A403
Middle Carb: WB120A403
Bottom Carb: WB121A404

Thank you very much!
Chad

I'm having trouble with pics.

Attachments

• Tillotson Nozzle.jpg
    Tillotson Nozzle.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Tillotson Carb Pic1.jpg
    Tillotson Carb Pic1.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Tillotson Carb Pic2.jpg
    Tillotson Carb Pic2.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Tillotson Carb Pic3.jpg
    Tillotson Carb Pic3.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 2

Faztbullet

Supreme Mariner
Re: Need Carb help Mercury Sport Jet 90

They are the same,the SJ 90 is a Force engine. What did you damage as the one your holding looks fine?

FLJAZZ

Recruit
Re: Need Carb help Mercury Sport Jet 90

Thank you so much! That was the best one. I figured I needed to show the best one for pics. The other two were seized so bad and thin, they split down the side and the brass just chewed apart. I'll order those and thank you again. I'm new here and appreciate the hospitalitty!

gp 2

Recruit
hello im looking for the same force part f10302 do you have any idea where i can find 2

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
hello im looking for the same force part f10302 do you have any idea where i can find 2

gp 2

Please read the Help Tip on top of the page. This thread is over 4 years old and inactive. You should be starting new threads. Thanks.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.