2005 Mercury having bad problems when motor finally gets warm

josborne8

Cadet
Guys, i have a 2005 Mercury 200 V6 Carb. motor. What this motor is doing, is whenever i put my boat into the water and fire the motor up it is fine. Whenever we take off for the first time its fine. After a few times down or up the lake, whenever the motor finally gets hot and i shut it off to fish. If i fish for a long period of time, whenever i go back to start the motor sometimes it want even start and sometimes it will, but whenever i put it in gear, it will die on me. I CANNOT get this motor started back till, i hold the hotfoot all the way to the floor, crank 5 or 6 times, and finally it will fire blowing out a ton of smoke. The other problem is whenever i go to pull my boat on the trailer 2 leave, soon as the boat stops on the trailer and i try to give it gas to push it on up onto the trailer, it will DIE ON ITS FACE. It will fire right back up, but soon as i go to give it even just a little bit of throttle to try and push it, it DIES! I have tried multiple things on this motor but no electrical. I have replaced the fuel line, and primer bulb with all ethanol approved. I have took all 3 carbs. off and cleaned them, checked all the jets, and replaced the needles, seats, and gaskets in all 3 carbs., i have also rebuilt the fuel pump, run Sea Foam, and B-12 Carb. Cleaner through it, and put brand new spark plugs in the motor. The oil injection system is still hooked up if that might lead to a problem that someone knows about. Guys please help me out, i have spent enough money already, if anybody has any ideas or knows what?s going on, please help me out. Thanks!