40hp 2 stroke will not stay running

w13

Recruit
2002 2 stroke 40 hp 2 cyl elect. merk just quit on the lake checked plugs wet from trying to start replaced did sync and linkage adj timing advances ok before this it would not idle at less than 1200 rpm and would not run in gear at less than 1200 without stalling checked fuel lines primer bulb stays firm fuel filter stays full when it stalls running in a tank i opened up plug on carburator bowl full of fuel rebuilt fuel pump rebuilt carb. set float to 9/16 as per specs also sea foam decarbonized only starts with holding down enrichener i am about to bar the motor by hand to number one tdc to see if the flywheel shear pin sheared i am new to outboards i am a auto truck mech. by trade 30 years i only hope its the shear pin i will run out and buy a puller i saw a site on e bay it had new mercury flywheel pullers for 50.00 any help spark is strong and blue also pulled of manifold and checked reed valves perfect i bought it new in 2002 disconected oil mixer and have always used 50/1 premix motor was never right from the get go any assistence would be greatly appreciated
w13