Merc 115 2+2 help! not kicking in the other 2

JPGBU1

Seaman Apprentice
ok. bought a merc 2+2 115 94. Engine was sitting for 3 years. Put it in the water and ran fine, just a bit of hesitation when hitting the second 2 cylinders. Then the boat sat for 1 week. I trailered it 20 miles and but back in the water and I had no power past 2K RPM. I pulled the carb's and cleaned them spit shine. I replaced some oil and fuel lines. I pulled the accelerator pump and cleaned and it seemed to be pumping fuel fine. I cleaned the fuel filter on that feed to the injectors, but did not replace- blasted with carb cleaner, there was black residue in it. I pulled the bottom injector and cleaned and put back together. with compressed air it was working fine. didn't do the top like a idiot because it was harder to get to. slaped it all back together and RPM at idle kicked up 500 RPM. Adjusted down and put he boat back in. STILL NO POWER PAST 2K RPM~!!! is it the injector? could the accel pump even though pumping fuel be bad? it is adjusted correctly. idles like a dream runs fine on lower RPM and just has nothing at the 1800 RPM mark. oh and the compression reads 120 accross the board. help?