2004 Merc 200hp EFI Warning issues

gatriton196

Recruit
Hey Guys/Girls,

I have a problem with my engine. The last two trips I've been getting a 4 beep alarm every few minutes. I've filled the engine oil reservoir the first time, it was a little low, thinking it may be a low oil warning, but this didn't solve it. So after the second trip, I drained and cleaned the water seperator filter, but this didn't help either. Last night, I got on plane and about 30 seconds after I got the 4 beeps again, but then got a continuous alarm. I shut it down and restarted a few seconds later. Got back on plane, and the same thing happen again about a minute into running. The third time, I wasn't able to get past 2500 rpm *engine guardian* I suppose and felt the engine vibrating and heard a continous alarm that would go off when I shifted in neutral. Anyways, I had to idle back to the dock. The engine oil reservoir was only slightly low, which I filled again and while on the trailer tried the motor in gear again. The same thing happened again. I did notice after putting the shifter in neutral, I would stop the continuous alarm and immediately get the four beeps. Any help would sure be appreciated. Is this oil, fuel, or water related. My water pump is pumping a steady stream about a 1/4" in diameter, so I don't think it is heat related, especially since I just installed a new impeller a few months ago.