Fuel Issue with Mercury Outboard - 200 EFI Saltwater

This is my first post to the site. I hope someone can help. I have a 2003 200 HP Mercury EFI Saltwater outboard, new to me. Once started the motor often times dies while at idle or at low throttle. However, if I can get the motor going for a bit, the problem goes away. Shut the engine down for 15 minutes or more, the problem will arise again when started. Otherwise the motor seems to run fine. Idles fine (when it idles), runs well at WOT and everywhere in between. Rebuilt the lift pump in the spring, new onbaord fuel filter, new fuel hose and primer bulb (x2), and I operated with the gas cap off so I know its not a venting problem. If the motor starts to peter out, a quick squeeze of the primer bulb bring it back. Sounds to me like the lift pump but as I said, its been re-built. I guess the rebuild could have gone wrong. Any tother ideas?

Re: Fuel Issue with Mercury Outboard - 200 EFI Saltwater

Took boat again, this time still ran fine once I got it going. Got it up to WOT for several minutes without issue. But, after running at low rpm for several minutes, motor began to stutter then stalled.

Fuel tank has no way to check pickup - RDS aluminum tank with fuel nipple welded to tank.

Any help would be appreciated.