Mercury 60 HP free online free manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norm Ops

Recruit
I was hoping someone knows of a good website for repair manuals for mercury outboards.

carholme

Rear Admiral
Re: Mercury 60 HP free online free manual?

What year? Do you have the s/n?

Gerry

Norm Ops

Recruit

No s/n , the tag is destroyed. from what i have found from looking up other part numbers, it should be a 91'-93'. They guy i bought it from told me that as well but i checked to be sure.

Norm Ops

Recruit

Thanks!! this is why i joined a forum.... it is tough to find people around here that know stuff like that. I will check, and will now be able to say with confidence what i have, lol

carholme

Rear Admiral

There are online service manuals available but we need to determine if it is a 3/4 cylinder, 2/4 stroke, etc. If the s/n is a later one, the online manuals may be available. If not, we can provide you with the p/n of the manual you may wish to purchase.

Gerry

Norm Ops

Recruit

The engine runs great , I just started using it this past weekend. it's a 3 cyl, 2 stroke. I rewired it when I got it a month ago, and built the bass boat up from a floating piece of drift wood. Now that everything is good, I am curious as to what some disconnected components are. I am very mechanical, and i know outboards require a lot of up keep. i thought I would put myself one step ahead with a good/accurate manual, instead of the bits and pieces i pull from the internet. That picture is great for ID, I tried cross-referencing other parts such as the throttle lever, but it fits different engines. Again, thanks for the help!

Kerry 929

Recruit
I also can't seem to find manual for my 60 hour mariner #6f0-300929 can't seem find anything on this motor

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I also can't seem to find manual for my 60 hour mariner #6f0-300929 can't seem find anything on this motor

If you want to find a manual ask by starting a new topic. This is an old, inactive thread. Look at the Help Tip on top of the page.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.