mariner ignition

Rooster29

Cadet
im looking for a new switch for my boat and my ignition has ten wires comeing out the back of it but i cant find one to match it....any help would be great, thanks

Chris1956

Supreme Mariner
Re: mariner ignition

You might provide the year and HP of that motor. It is likely all 10 wares are not part of the ign switch, but work temp alarm and PTT as well.

Rooster29

Cadet

You might provide the year and HP of that motor. It is likely all 10 wares are not part of the ign switch, but work temp alarm and PTT as well.

it is a 94 40 horse mariner magnum 40 with oil injection and twin carbs eveyone one i talk to ask if i have a five wire or six sire and i tell them i have ten wire and they look at me funny.....so what do i need?

Rooster29

Cadet

it is a 94 40 horse mariner magnum 40 with oil injection and twin carbs eveyone one i talk to ask if i have a five wire or six sire and i tell them i have ten wire and they look at me funny.....so what do i need?

Rooster29

Cadet

thank you so much and is that your business web site at the bottom of your post?

Rooster29

Cadet

i went to that site but they dont list it for my motor so does that matter and also the color of the wires guna match in the pic there black and grey and on mine there like two of each color............im such a rookie at this boat restoreing thing