mercury carburetor part

bepickle

Recruit
Hi everyone,

I broke a piece on my top carburetor that goes into the fuel bowl. It is the brass fitting between the fuel hose and the carburetor. I can't find a diagram showing this piece.

Here are some of the numbers on the carburetor:

WME 3301-824854-C
3301-9013 (# on the bottom bowl).

This piece is elbow shaped and connects to the hose coming from the fuel filter. It brings the fuel into the top carburetor from the fuel filter. Any advice on finding this part or even where to buy the fuel bowl for the top carburetor that might have the part attached?

My motor is a 1995 60 hp Mercury 2-stroke, model TR60ELPTO.

Thanks!

bepickle

Recruit
Re: mercury carburetor part

Thanks for your reply.

I've come across this diagram before. I guess there's no separate diagram for the top carburetor. I think the only difference is that there's a hole drilled in the side where the fuel line comes in from the fuel filter.

Thanks again for the information. Maybe I can just rig something up to replace this fitting.

JMorrill

Recruit

Faztbullet

Supreme Mariner

That part number is for a whole carb, do you just need the brass welch plug that jet installs in or bottom bowl? Can you post a picture?

JMorrill

Recruit

That part number is for a whole carb, do you just need the brass welch plug that jet installs in or bottom bowl? Can you post a picture?
The jet is broke off in the carb. I believe I need the plug and the jet. Can i get a whole new carborator? Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.